Trekking is presented as an opportunity to improve our health, if we do it periodically we will obtain the following advantages:
Improve your physical health
- You improve fitness by improving general condition, endurance and lung capacity.
- You prevent diseases, since this type of activity strengthens the heart, reduces high blood pressure and prevents respiratory diseases. In addition, walking prevents osteoporosis and arthritis.
- You lose weight Being an aerobic exercise that requires constant effort for a long time, many calories are burned.
- You reduce muscle tension, relieving back pain.
Improve your mental health
- You reinforce memory and the ability to react to unexpected situations.
- You socialize with other people, disconnecting from everyday problems and improving personal relationships.
- You reduce stress and relax. Away from the noise of the city, and the housework, you get inner peace to face new challenges.
- You gain confidence when you overcome yourself, and you feel good about yourself.
- Fight the lack of energy, by segregating endorphins, very beneficial for fighting stress.
- You improve your mood substantially, making you more open to others and less irritable.
If you are thinking that this can be a good habit to introduce in your life and you want to try a route of little difficulty, check our scheduled excursions and if you are over 60, check our excursions for seniors, specially prepared to meet your needs.