Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other navigation information device when accessing a certain web page. Cookies allow said web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
entreveredas.com uses its own cookies and third-party cookies, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.The use of these cookies allows us to optimize your navigation, adapting the information and services offered to your interests, to provide you with a more agile and intuitive experience. Cookies allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform a statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal information to be known.Entreveredas does not use third-party advertising cookies.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages it:
The following cookie is used:
Third party cookies
Entreveredas uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google Inc., which allows the measurement and analysis of web page navigation. The cookies used by Google Analytics for statistical access control are:
- _ga: used to distinguish users. It has an expiration of two years from its creation.
- _gid: used to distinguish users. It has an expiration of 24 hours from its creation.
- _gat: used to limit the percentage of requests. It has an expiration of 1 minute from its creation.
- _utma: It is the visitor identifier. It saves information related to the session and has an expiration of two years from its creation.
- _utmb: It is used to know the time the user spends on our website and the number of pages he visits. This cookie expires after 30 minutes.
- _utmc: This cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to determine if a new session is established for the user. This cookie expires when the browser is closed.
- _utmz: This cookie is used to make the attribution of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has come to our website. It lasts for 6 months.
You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies: www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security features, store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed at the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Modify cookie settings to disable them
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
The configuration of your browser to reject all cookies or, expressly, Entreveredas cookies, will not prevent you from browsing the website, although such navigation may not enjoy the functionalities that require the installation of any of them, specifically, the functionalities indicated in the previous cookies.
DETAIL IN RELATION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS