Nature experience in Doñana
Why it’s interesting? On this tour you will be able to travel through one of the longest virgin coasts in Europe, seeing at all times the more than 25 km of virgin beach between the town of Matalascañas and the mouth of the Guadalquivir. On the tour you can also see old ranches owned by authorized fishermen and battlement towers that are located along this coast, currently a refuge for peregrine falcons.
What is the itinerary? We will walk along the beach of the National Park, parallel to the most extensive moving sand dune system of the Iberian Peninsula, where we will cross abundant coastal birds, which search for their food among the sediments of the shore, and where it is not uncommon to see the odd whale.
Details of the hiking and birdwatching in Doñana
|Departure time||8:00 am|
|Check in||15:00 approximately|
|Meeting point||In your accommodation or at a meeting point that we agree on.|
|Place of return||The same|
|Path length||6 aprox.|
|Slope||< 20 m|
|Recommended time||Winter, autumn, spring,summer|
|Additional information||If you want us to prepare an ecological picnic, you can request it with the reservation (€ 8 / person). If you are a vegetarian or have any allergies, write to us and we will prepare something special for you.|
|Type of excursion||It is a shared excursion where you can meet people with similar interests. If you are looking for a private excursion with your family or friends, ask us for a quote and we will organize an experience to suit you.|
This type of excursions must be booked and paid in advance, at least 48 hours before the departure date. If two days before the route has been completed, the minimum number of people (2 participants) has not been reached, a cancellation message will be sent and the amount paid will be returned in full.
Tour participants must:
- Choose an activity according to your physical condition and health status.
- Be on time for the meeting point. After 15 minutes of courtesy the group will leave.
- Stay on the route and close to the guide, being responsible for following the group, and following the instructions of the guides.
- Wear appropriate clothing and take necessary supplies, following the recommendations in the descriptive sheet of each activity.
- Always carry your national identity document or your passport.
- In the case of children under 18, go accompanied by one of their parents or legal guardians, who will be responsible for the child.
- Communicate at the time of booking the injuries or cardiovascular diseases, diseases, allergies and other injuries or circumstances that may interfere negatively with the activity.
- Not take dogs or any kind of pets on excursions.
- Comply with the regulation of the places visited and follow our code of good environmental practices in natural areas.
- Take responsibility for objects left inside the vehicle during the stops that are made.
- Maintain a responsible attitude with what it means to participate in the route.